[GRASS-user] How to get pixels values of specific area in Grass

Lbxa lagartiar at yahoo.es
Tue Sep 17 08:41:34 PDT 2013

Hi Hamish:

When I wanted to edit the attribute table of my vector map I got the
following message: "Database connection for vector map <testvectmap at us1> is
not defined in DB file. You can define new connection in 'Manage layer tab'.

I clicked "OK", but the 'Layer of vector map' doesn't allow to click in any
option. So, I couldn't go any further. Could not edit or add any attribute.
My vector map is a csv file with x,y (coordinates values) and q (attribute
value).

I proceeded the same way in Grass7 and didn't have this issue.

-----
Lbxa