[GRASS-user] G7: g.gui.animate fails to display images in window

E.J. Neafsey eneafse at lumc.edu
Sun Sep 29 12:18:50 PDT 2013

In the version of G7 I used since late August g.gui.animate worked and displayed
the animated raster images.

The latest version (57860 downloaded and compiled successfully today)
fails to display the actual raster images.  If I load 5 images, the
counter sees them, and when I play the animation the slider moves across,
but the window's image area remains completely blank.

I don't see any error messages in the "Output Window," so I don't have
any ideas.  I'm running a linux box with Python 2.7.5.

My raster images load and display fine in the wxgui window.

Thanks for the program.

E.J. Neafsey / eneafse at lumc.edu
My YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwCu_G_7KpSpSp48MHvyOYg?feature=mhee