[GRASS-user] d.rast fails on Windows 64 bit with GRASS 6.4.3 from Osgeo4W 32 bit

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 09:12:15 PDT 2014

During the initial loading in the layer tree I get:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\PROGRA~1\QGISDU~1\apps\grass\grass-6.4.3\etc\wxpy
thon\lmgr\layertree.py", line 1046, in OnActivateLayer

self.PropertiesDialog (layer)
  File "C:\PROGRA~1\QGISDU~1\apps\grass\grass-6.4.3\etc\wxpy
thon\lmgr\layertree.py", line 1036, in PropertiesDialog

completed = (self.GetOptData,layer,params))
  File "C:\PROGRA~1\QGISDU~1\apps\grass\grass-6.4.3\etc\wxpy
thon\gui_core\forms.py", line 1873, in ParseCommand

raise gcmd.GException(e.value)
core.gcmd
.
GException
:
Unable to fetch interface description for command 'd.rast'.
Details:
Command 'd.rast map=DTM_Prato at PERMANENT' failed