[GRASS-user] grass : how to do Isochrone maps?

image93 lcelati at cci-paris-idf.fr
Sun Dec 7 14:38:44 PST 2014

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. Sorry i'm newbie with grass

1/ I downloaded grass 7 beta on my windows 7. I installed the v.isochrones
from addons.
But how to use this new extension ? is it possible to use an graphical
interface (gui) or i have to use the prompt command?

So according to you, it's more appropriate to use v.isochrones than
v.net.iso ?

2/ Regarding my area of study : the region of Paris.

In advance thank you.