[GRASS-user] i.segment.hierarchical on windows?

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 11:32:15 PST 2014

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 1:52 PM, Helmut Kudrnovsky <hellik at web.de> wrote:

> hi,
>
> anyone used i.segment.hierarchical in winGRASS7?
>
> seems not to work here; GUI can't be opened
>

> I'm just looking at the MS Windows build logs. There is the strange issue
which was discussed some time ago on grass-dev if I remember correctly.

    is not going to be frozen to produce a Windows executable.''')
RuntimeError:
            Attempt to start a new process before the current process
            has finished its bootstrapping phase.

And there is also:

  File
"c:\osgeo4w\usr\src\grass70_release\dist.i686-pc-mingw32\etc\python\grass\pygrass\raster\buffer.py",
line 8, in <module>
    FCELL = (np.float, np.float16, np.float32)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'float16'

What is your error message if any? What about command line?

http://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass70/addons/grass-7.0.0svn/logs/
http://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass70/addons/grass-7.0.0svn/logs/i.segment.hierarchical.log