[GRASS-user] i.segment.hierarchical on windows?

Pietro peter.zamb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 22:11:04 PST 2014

Hi Helmut,

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 10:38 PM, Helmut Kudrnovsky <hellik at web.de> wrote:
> "C:\OSGeo4W\apps\grass\grass-7.1.svn\etc\python\grass\pygrass\raster\buff
> er.py", line 8, in <module>
>     FCELL = (np.float, np.float16, np.float32)
> AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'float16'

Ok, this should be fix in r63462.

> some more issues:
>
> - it seems the html manual is empty:
> http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/grass7/imagery/i.segment.hierarchical/i.segment.hierarchical.html

If I  don't put an empty html file the make command give me an
error... Of course I should add some more details, but I didn't have
time for this.

> - there is a lib dependency:
> http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/grass7/imagery/i.segment.hierarchical/isegpatch.py
>
> but the zip-file for winGRASS-g.extension
> http://wingrass.fsv.cvut.cz/grass71/addons/grass-7.1.svn/i.segment.hierarchical.zip
> doesn't include isegpatch.py; therefore winGRASS-i.segment.hierarchical
> can't find this dependency in e.g.

I don't know how to fix this... you should have the same problem with
other modules that are using their own libraries like r.modis, aren't
you?

Best regards

Pietro