[GRASS-user] can not locate "g.mlist"

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Thu Dec 11 04:58:20 PST 2014

On 10.12.2014 10:20, Rajat Nayak wrote:
> Thank you for your mail Nikos.
> Sorry, I did not realise pattern option is there in 'g.list' now.
> Add-ons, I tried installing using g.extensions. Also tried
> using Settings->Addons extensions->install extension from addons.

Dear Rajat,

What is the error message saying (for failing to install an add-on)?

I did a quick test installing add-ons from the GUI. It works just fine
for me (tested both GRASS ver. 6.4.3 inside OSGeoLive ver. 7.9 & latest
GRASS ver. 7.0.0svn from my Funtoo box).  I am sorry that I can't be of
any help for this one.  Maybe someone working with Ubuntu can help
further?

Nikos