[GRASS-user] grass 6.4.3 and db.connect

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sat Feb 1 12:44:14 PST 2014

(please keep the discussion on the list)

On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 8:16 PM, Paul Shapley <p.shapley at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the prompt reply. Here is the output to 'db.connect -p'

> (Sat Feb  1 19:03:04 2014)
> db.connect -p
> driver:sqlite
> database:'/home/username/dtm_location/PERMANENT/gisdata.db'

So, this corresponds to:
/home/username/dtm_location/PERMANENT/gisdata.db'

Fine. One idea below:

> schema:User Data
> group:
> (Sat Feb  1 19:03:04 2014) Command finished (0 sec)
>
> Should i see the a list of sqlite tables when i type 'd.vect' because i
> currently cannot.

Ok, in the end the issue is that the vector-DB connection fails? That is defined
with v.db.connect...

http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/manuals/v.db.connect.html

v.db.connect -p vectormap
will show to which DB it is connected. I suspect that this link is
outdated (set with the same command, see manual for examples).

Hope this helps
Markus