[GRASS-user] Transforming raster lines to vectors with correct segment attributes

Johannes Radinger johannesradinger at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 06:51:49 PST 2014

I already tried the v-flag. This creates a attribute table with in this
case 4 lines (corresponding to the 4 distinct FCODE values).
However there are more segments than just 4. There are e.g. multiple
"segments" with the value 33400 in the entire region
which are maybe then joint into one category? When I try then to query the
map with the query-tool nothing happens (no selection in yellow, no
information). So the desired result should contain probably more than 100
segments of which some have the same value in an attribute column called
FCODE. I don't really know how the -v flag can help here?

/Johannes

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 1:48 PM, Moritz Lennert <mlennert at club.worldonline.be