[GRASS-user] SRTM r.watershed at multiple scales

Stefan Lüdtke sluedtke at gfz-potsdam.de
Thu Feb 20 11:25:47 PST 2014

Hi,
I experienced  a similar point, but, if I remember right, this was
because I set the computational region to the extend of the catchment
produced by r.water.outlet. So maybe the MASK has a similar effect and
r.watershed needs kind of buffer. Should be easy to check ...

HTH,

Stefan

Stefan Lüdtke

Section 5.4-  Hydrology
Tel.: +49 331 288 2821
Fax: +49 331 288 1570
Email: sluedtke at gfz-potsdam.de

Helmholtz-Zentrum Potsdam
Deutsches GeoForschungsZentrum GFZ
(GFZ German Research Centre for Geoscience)
Stiftung des öff. Rechts Land Brandenburg
Telegrafenberg, 14473 Potsdam