[GRASS-user] color anomalies after orthorectification

Stefan Kiefer st_kiefer at web.de
Thu Feb 20 15:26:05 PST 2014

Hi,
I tried to orthorectify aerial photographs.  That worked fine by now,
until i got scans wich appear to be darker as before. At least this is
the first observation I made. The effect occured with that scans is,
that after rectification some of the dark areas become white (or rather
null, querying that cells result in -0.722622310236638).
Has anyone had similar experiences when rectifying aerial photographs.
And hopefully a hint how to avoid this damages. I suspect that the
orthorectified images become double precision whereas the imported scans
are integer...

best regards

Stefan