[GRASS-user] r.sunmask cast shadow question

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 06:12:50 PST 2014

http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/addons/r.sun.hourly.html
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/addons/r.sun.daily.html

> Where can such ideas be collected for GRASS addons?
> In the normal bugtracker?

Never thought about that. It is an feature request, so I would put it to
bugtracker. If the reporter thinks that it should go to addons (and not to
main code), he or she can write this to ticket description (trac component
'Addons' is appropriate). However, the reporter is not obliged to know or
decide if main code or addons are appropriate.

Vaclav