[GRASS-user] Python error with GRASS 7 on Windows 8

Nuno Sá nunocesardesa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 03:08:56 PST 2014

Hey!

All the description I can get from the error is what is in the picture. Is
there any other way to get a more detailed report from errors in windows 8?
if there is, tell me and I will try.

In this case, I am just forcing the error by trying to install an extension
(which I really actually need, i.landsat.dehaze).

This case its a killer, it says its "unable to load extensions". I guess it
might also be because I am using the 7 version.

See you!!
Nuno

--

Nuno César de Sá