[GRASS-user] Python error with GRASS 7 on Windows 8

Nuno Sá nunocesardesa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 13:25:21 PST 2014

Thank you once again guys, I'll try tomorrow morning, I do have a technical
question:

1. Once the Haze is removed, should we re-calculate again the tasscap?

2. I tried the g.extension through the black command box, is that what you
mean when you say it doesn't work through the gui? It says command is not
found, I'm doing something wrong there.

3. Is it possible to add these tools through the QGIS? maybe through there
my problem will be solved

Dzien kuia bardzo :)

On 7 January 2014 19:12, Helmut Kudrnovsky <hellik at web.de> wrote:

> >Which seems that there are some problems with path separator since it is
> trying to run C:\....;C:
> >\...i.landsat.dehaze file which does not exists from obvious reasons.
> >
> >Those involved in #2138, is this what #2138 is trying to solve?
> >
> >http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2138
>
> as i.landsat.dehaze is a shell addon script, #2138 tries to fix python
> addon
> script working
>

> -----
> best regards