[GRASS-user] European cities map

Daniel McInerney daniel.o.mcinerney at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 02:33:12 PST 2014

Hi Johannes,

Eurostat's European Urban Audit dataset [1] could also be relevant.It
contains a point Shapefile of each of the main EU cities (580 in total) as
well as their respective urban extents as polygons. As far as I can see,
the latest version dates from 2004 [2], but perhaps a more recent version
exists somewhere else.

best regards,
Daniel

[1]