[GRASS-user] GCP GUI error

Ahmadou Dicko dicko.ahmadou at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 16:31:56 PST 2014

Hi,

I'm using the GRASS GIS 7 :

g.version -g
version=7.0.svn
date=2014
revision=58660
build_date=2014-01-10

And since my last build (today) I can't use properly the gcp gui, more
precisely I can't select a maps. When I launch the gcp gui (from the
console) and try to select a mapset, I have this error message :

  File "/usr/local/grass-7.0.svn/etc/gui/wxpython/gcp/manager.py", line
390, in OnLocation
    self.cb_mapset.SetItems(self.mapsetList)
AttributeError: 'MapsetSelect' object has no attribute 'SetItems'

I don't know if it's a bug or a problem with my setup and I hope that I
gave enough information to help to eventually fix this.

Thanks

--
Ahmadou H. DICKO
statistician economist (Ingénieur Statisticien Économiste)
email : ahmadou.dicko at ucad.edu.sn
twitter : @dickoah
github : github/dickoa <https://github.com/dickoa>
tel : +221 33 827 55 16