[GRASS-user] GCP GUI error

Ahmadou Dicko dicko.ahmadou at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 09:30:33 PST 2014

Not the first page but at the second page when you click on 'create or edit
group'.
I just have two mapsets in my source location (one + PERMANENT).

--
Ahmadou H. DICKO
statistician economist (Ingénieur Statisticien Économiste)
email : ahmadou.dicko at ucad.edu.sn
twitter : @dickoah
github : github/dickoa <https://github.com/dickoa>
tel : +221 33 827 55 16