[GRASS-user] r.cva & r.prominence binaries for Windows 64

Dario Guiducci daguiducci at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 06:56:32 PST 2014

Hello,

I would like to compile an add-on module to my installation of GRASS 6.4.3,
specifically the r.cva and r.prominence modules developed by Mark Lake and
Benjamin Ducke.

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/~tcrnmar/downloads/AdvancedViewshedAnalysis.tar.gz

Hoping that I can compile these modules myself, I've ran into a number of
problems trying to compile OSgeo4w64 on my system. I'm guessing it has
something to do with the 64bit processor, but I'm also not too experienced
with compiling open source software for this to be easy in the first place.

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to compile the above
modules, and produce a working binary that I could implement into GRASS
here on my Windows 64-bit system. Or at the very least, point me in the
right direction for how to go about this myself.

--

*Dario Guiducci *
PhD candidate - research assistant - course lecturer

Département d'anthropologie <http://anthropo.umontreal.ca/accueil/>
Université de Montréal <http://www.umontreal.ca/>

<https://www.facebook.com/dario.guiducci> <https://twitter.com/DarioGuiducci>
  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/darioguiducci>