[GRASS-user] r.cva & r.prominence binaries for Windows 64

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Tue Jan 21 08:54:07 PST 2014

On 21/01/14 16:39, Dario Guiducci wrote:
> Thanks Moritz, I didn't realize r.prominence was already compiled. I
> managed to get the modules up and running.
> I will try out r.viewshed. Any thoughts on the key differences between
> it and r.viewshed.cva? Is the latter a successor to r.cva?

Yes. It is a python script that does cumulative viewshed analysis
running r.viewshed in a loop and then combining the results with r.series.

Currently, there seems to be a problem in the Windows 'build' of it. But
you can just download the python script here:

https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/grass6/raster/r.viewshed.cva

Moritz