[GRASS-user] Processing NAIP images

Jiao Wang jiao at hawaii.edu
Tue Jan 28 12:01:53 PST 2014

Hi Pedro,

I did a test run and created an unsupervised classification image.

Here are the steps I did:

1 MrSID to tiff in QGIS
2 import tiff in GRASS (i.in.gdal)
3 create group and subgroup (i.group ---check "Define also sub-group(same
name as group)"--- in the "Layers in selected group" keep one band file as
described in i.cluster manual)
4 classification --signature(i.cluster)
5 classification--map (i.maxlik)

Hope it helps.