[GRASS-user] question about t.rast.aggregate

Sören Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 10 12:00:01 PDT 2014

Hi,

> Hi list!
>
> Quick question (hopefully ;P)

Quick answer: If you specify a granularity of a year, then the start
time to perform the aggregation will always be shifted to the 1.
January of the current year and the end time the 1. January of the
next year (eg. 2002-01-01 - 2003-01-01).  If you wish to aggregate a
full year but shifting one month forward then simply use a granularity
of 12 months.

Best regards
Soeren