[GRASS-user] grass-user Digest, Vol 99, Issue 17

Sylvain Maillard sylvain.maillard at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 02:09:21 PDT 2014

Hi,

the best place to begin is the dedicated page on the wiki :
http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_messages_translation

there are different options, you can either use a softwar on your computer
(I personnaly use poedit), or join the grass tranlation team on an online
tool like transifex (also used by other projects like Qgis).

Be aware that to fully translate grass is a long term project ! I will
recommand to begin with the grasswxpy file, it's the place where your
initial work will be the more visible (graphical interface) ;)

welcome on board !

cheers,
Sylvain