[GRASS-user] An Photographer needs help

John Wall jwall at ncsu.edu
Tue Jul 22 11:51:58 PDT 2014

Mustafa,
Are you wanting to provide a photo location (i.e. GPS point) which can then
be imported into GRASS and the field of view (e.g. North/0-degrees,
Northwest/315-degrees, South/180-degrees, Eas/45-degrees, etc.) of the
camera is shown/resolved?
-John

John Wall <https://sites.google.com/site/johnwallx/>

Earth Science Ph.D. Student
Department of Marine, Earth & Atmospheric Sciences
North Carolina State University