[GRASS-user] create a common colour scale

Daniel Victoria daniel.victoria at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 18:41:24 PDT 2014

Hi Raphael,

This is what I did some time ago when I had the same problem
1) Find out the overall minimun and maximum precipitation over all maps.
2) Use r.colors with the rules option to compose a colortable that cover my
entire precip range.
3) Apply the same colortable to all maps
4) plot and be happy

Hope it helps
Daniel