[GRASS-user] create a common colour scale

Raphael.Viscarra-Rossel at csiro.au Raphael.Viscarra-Rossel at csiro.au
Tue Jul 22 19:46:20 PDT 2014

Thank you Daniel and Anna for the suggestions.
Daniel, I wonder how I might display the ‘common’ colour legend when visualising the maps?
When the maps are visualised, the colour legend changes to the min max of the current map displayed.

Anna, I use GRASS 6.4.2 – so I guess I should upgrade…

Thank you again.
Raphael.

Raphael VISCARRA ROSSEL | Principal Research Scientist | CSIRO Land and Water | Bruce E. Butler Laboratory, Clunies Ross St, Black Mountain, Acton ACT 2601 | PO BOX 1666 Canberra ACT 2600 | t. +61 2 6246 5945 | m. +61 467 769 364 | Chair International Union of Soil Science Working Group on Proximal Soil Sensing | www.researcherid.com/rid/B-4061-2011 | scholar.google.com.au/citations?hl=en&user=KpJdvKEAAAAJ