[GRASS-user] Windows 7 32bit Grass and Python

Carolin von Groote cvgb at geo.uni-augsburg.de
Thu Jul 24 13:45:03 PDT 2014

Hello,

now I’m getting closer to the problem (but still have no clue how to solve it). Actually grass seems to work - at least the g.list command works fine with python on the windows machine. The problem is the v.in.ogr command which returns -1073741511 as an error code. I tried Grass 6.4.3, Grass 6.4.4 and Grass 7.0 beta the error is the same every time (of course I updated the environmental settings).

Does anybody have an idea how to solve this? That would be great.

Thanks in advance
Caro