[GRASS-user] align large number of images in a automated way

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Jul 30 02:50:00 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 11:17 AM, G. Allegri <giohappy at gmail.com> wrote:
> The only problem I see with using Hugin is the lack of orthorectification. I
> suppose you must assume planar images.

The request is, I think, related to a stack of images (from a tower)
rather than a flight.

> I hope there will arrive enough fundings to bring bundle adjustment
> development on...

Here in FEM (http://gis.cri.fmach.it/) Stephan Turek has started to
implement bundle block adjustment during his ERASMUS stay last year.
It would be nice to expand that prototype.
However, not related to the request as far as I understand.

Markus