[GRASS-user] Apparent missing elevation values

Crutchley, Simon Simon.Crutchley at english-heritage.org.uk
Tue Jun 10 09:35:01 PDT 2014

I'm new to GRASS. I've tried using my own data and am hitting a problem I don't understand. I've an elevation dataset with values ranging from 36-98m. The histogram shows a range of values. When I run profile analysis it says every point is 45.5m. Screen dumps show my data with the histogram and profile (NFor) as well as that for the test dataset (NCar). Am I doing something basic wrong?

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of English Heritage unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to English Heritage may become publicly available.

Portico: your gateway to information on sites in the National Heritage Collection; have a look and tell us what you think.
http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/professional/archives-and-collections/portico/