[GRASS-user] Newbie Q - how do I use addons?

Isabel Sargent Isabel.Sargent at ordnancesurvey.co.uk
Thu Jun 12 06:16:54 PDT 2014

Thank you for such a prompt response. I had read through the manual pages online (though I couldn't get the man command to work, perhaps because I'm using windows?). Those last 4 required fields have defaults, so in my question I was assuming that I didn't need to explicitly set them. Even if I do set them I get the error requiring an output. I don't think this in itself is a r.geomorphon issue, there is probably a standard way of defining an output (neither | or > work). I'm sure there must be examples on how to do this somewhere, I just can't find them.

Am I right in expecting to be able to find installed addons use the GUI? If so, where will I find them? If not, how do I define an output at the command prompt?

Izzy