[GRASS-user] logarithmic scale in raster legend

L. Prevett prevettl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 10:23:12 PDT 2014

Have you tried using the echo command to pipe variables and characters to
d.text  for user defined labels and ticks? It takes some work with the
at=x,y coords to get the legend, labels and ticks where you want them.

  echo "message" | d.text size=3 at=37,25 color=orange

  To erase map elements or labels, you can echo dummy characters the same
color as the background:

  echo "##########" | d.text -b size=5 at=18,6 color=white

 You may also want to use a graphics tool (e.g, ImageMagick, convert)
 to do various graphics conversions on the maps.

L. Prevett