[GRASS-user] Question about v.to.rast

Thomas Adams tea3rd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 16:51:13 PDT 2014

Markus,

Thank you; I'm not sure what to do to get the building heights as they
should be. I have the building footprints, but not their true heights — I'm
not sure what to do about that. Also, even if I had the building heights,
I'm not sure how to get a nice 3D view like you did for Trento with, I
guess, NVIZ. With my Mac 8GB RAM, GRASS 7, I keep getting errors using the
extruded building footprints (with a fixed building height). I'm not sure
what to do to have the buildings rest appropriately on the terrain. I have
no problems with the buildings or terrain by themselves.

Tom

--
Thomas E Adams, III
718 McBurney Drive