[GRASS-user] GRASS GIS 6.4.4RC1 released

Benjamin Ducke benducke at fastmail.fm
Sun Jun 22 11:42:02 PDT 2014

Hi All,

Has anyone had any luck getting GEOS to compile on
Windows using MinGW, so that it passes its own
validity tests? I am wondering if I am just using
an unsuitable version of GCC on Windows, but I cannot
seem to get all tests to compile cleanly.

Alternatively: Is anyone here in the know which tests
have to be passed so that GEOS will work reliable for
use by v.buffer?

Thanks and best,

Ben