[GRASS-user] i.segment

Francesco Nex franex at fbk.eu
Mon Jun 30 03:09:39 PDT 2014

Hi,

My name is Francesco and I'm very new with GRASS.
I tried to use the i.segment command and I got a problem.
The command lines I used are the following:

i.segment -d group=060140_file_OFD output=060140_file_segs_L1 threshold=0.1
i.segment -d group=060140_file_OFD output=060140_file_segs_L2 threshold=0.2
seeds=060140_file_segs_L1 min=2

the lines are very similar to the example provided in the tutorial:

http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/i.segment.html

Anyway, when I run the second line, the output window return the following
message:

WARNING: Region consists of only one cell, nothing to update

and the process doesn't run.
I tried to change the parameters, but the result was always the same.

What is my mistake?

Thank you!

Francesco

*Francesco Nex*, PhD

3D Optical Metrology Unit (3DOM)
Bruno Kessler Foundation (FBK), Via Sommarive 18, 38123, Trento
Telephone: 0461 3146150461 314615
Web: http://3dom.fbk.eu/en/nex
Call
Send SMS