[GRASS-user] [Qgis-user] Python modules problems after last OSX GIS updates

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Jun 30 16:57:06 PDT 2014

What are the errors?  Do you have simple examples I can try?  I updated matplotlib and GDAL a month ago and this is the first I've heard of problems.  I am not packaging with a virtual machine.

I did hear about GRASS problems.  There are font warnings due to a slip in wxPython bugfixing - fixed for wx Carbon but not wx Cocoa.  I am now using wxPython 3 Cocoa, and I read that there were fixes in GRASS for that version, but maybe there are other problems, or it may be an OS X thing.