[GRASS-user] Topo to Raster

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 17:46:31 PST 2014

These things are nice to hear, however I was trying to read about that in
r.hydrodem manual but it is just confusing in what is similar to what in
implementation or results and does not give any overview if you don't know
the referenced modules. This reminds me about the request here on the
mailing list to create some guidelines or tutorial about which water
modules should be used when.

Maybe, some pictures would be helpful. r.slope.aspect has the detailed
pictures with numbers, this is nice. Do we have date for in NC sample
dataset? What about adding some images to manual during Vienna community
sprint? This is the thing which can be done remotely by any GRASS user and
than just committed by some developer.

Vaclav

http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/addons/r.hydrodem.html
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/r.slope.aspect.html