[GRASS-user] Grass 7 GUI is not starting- keyError:'version'

Luis Ramirez lu.ramirez.c at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 07:02:16 PDT 2014

Hi Dear List,
first of all I want to thank Martin for the answers and help during the
last 3 days.
I actually don´t know what happened but I have just updated my grass 7
with the version of yesterday (build_date=2014-03-22) and the GUI and
the monitors are running again. I suppose Martin did change something in
the code (?).
thanks again!
Luis