[GRASS-user] t.rast.aggregate

Sören Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 31 09:05:04 PDT 2014

Hi Veronica,
you can use t.rast.series for this kind of task. Use a SQL expression
to select only specific months of a year. Please try this code
(untested, may contain errors):

# January averages
t.rast.series input=monthly_aggregates \
    output=jan_average method=average \
    where="start_time = datetime(start_time, 'start_of_year', '0 month')"

# February averages
t.rast.series input=monthly_aggregates \
    output=feb_average method=average \
    where="start_time = datetime(start_time, 'start_of_year', '1 month')"

# March averages
t.rast.series input=monthly_aggregates \
    output=mar_average method=average \
    where="start_time = datetime(start_time, 'start_of_year', '2 month')"

Best regards
Soeren