[GRASS-user] GRASS-7svn: Build Errors [RESOLVED]

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Sun May 11 10:19:23 PDT 2014

On 11.05.2014 18:26, Rich Shepard wrote:

> Nikos,
>
>   1) wxpython-config specifies 2.7.5.
>
>   2) User error: I had neglected to run 'make clean' before building
> the new
> code. Normally, I do this immediately after 'make install'. Sigh.

Nice to know that it works for you.  Note, though, `make clean` !=
`make distclean` but the latter includes the first one and is always
"safer" in the sense that is also cleans all configuration instructions,
created after `.configure`, which could also lead in to an erroneous
future (re-)compilation attempt.

Nikos