[GRASS-user] Color lines according to z coordinate

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Wed May 21 10:59:00 PDT 2014

Hi,

I would like to color contours represented as vector lines according to
their height represented as z coordinate.

I know I can apply color table to attribute table column or to categories
but I have height only in z coordinate. My vector map contains lines; all
with the same category and different z coordinates. It does not have an
attribute table. It would be possible for me to get different categories
for different heights (from my input data) but it would be more effective
to have a general solution where the input are just z coordinates and input
categories can be arbitrary.

Thanks,
Vaclav