[GRASS-user] [GRASS-dev] recent presentation of GRASS7

Thomas Adams tea3rd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 08:15:20 PST 2014

Markus,

I have a really nice animation I created with GRASS to do visualization of
some hydrologic modeling I did; it consists of two panels with a
planimetric view; the left panel shows distributed hydrologic modeling flow
on a pixel-by-pixel basis, so you can see flow moving downstream through
the drainage system. The second panel shows the radar based precipitation
moving over the watershed.

The individual images are hourly and span a 3-4 month period; they are high
quality images; but when I used Apple's iMovie to generate the animation
from the individual files, the quality of the movie was significantly
degraded. I went to the link you provided and saw what looked to be
high-quality animations. I'd like to share the animation, but I would
REALLY prefer to improve the quality of the final result first.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Tom