[GRASS-user] d.out.file / d.save - Shell-script use issues

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 06:35:32 PST 2014

I kindly ask command line users of d.* commands, especially those using d.*
commands in scripts, to test and participate in discussions concerning d.*
commands in GRASS GIS 7. For example, d.out.file was added (relatively)
lately to 7 and there is new command d.to.rast. They are designed to work
with wxGUI (including wx monitors).

Thanks,
Vaclav

[GRASS-dev] d.out.file
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-dev/2014-February/067362.html

[GRASS-user] d.out.file - Shell-script use ?
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-user/2014-November/071238.html

wxGUI d.mon and g.gui monitor command line support
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/2233

Saves the contents of the active display monitor to a graphics file
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/d.out.file.html

Saves the contents of the active display monitor to a raster map
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/d.to.rast.html