[GRASS-user] r.stream.*

Svein Harald Sønderland snarrald at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 11:31:51 PST 2014

Hei,

I'm new to GRASS and try to do some watershed stats. Running GRASS
6.4.4 on OS X 10.9.5. One problem is how to choose the correct
threshold value for stream delineation, what would be the best way of
finding this value? Also is it possible to manually edit the streams
before using r.stream.order, and r.stream.stats? Seems to me that
r.stream.extract gives a good delineation, but would like to do a few
edits, like removal of old non flowing channels, and possibly a few
small changes to other stream channels.

Best wishes

Svein Harald Sønderland