[GRASS-user] Grass osgeo4w 64bit not working

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 06:17:55 PST 2014

On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 6:16 AM, Roy <royroge at outlook.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to install GRASS 64bit using the osgeo64bit installer but the
> installed
> GRASS 6.4.3 is not working properly ang gives an error,
> something like:
>
> g.mapset.exe has stop working
>
> then the interface seems to start but i cannot load any raster data
> as the interface to dislpay raster does not show up:
>
> d.rast.exe has stop working
>
> any idea on how to solve this ?

I'm not sure what is the situation now but 64bit OSGeo4W was experimental.
The stable version was only 32bit. You should be able to find more on
OSGeo4W website [1] or mailing list [2]. Let us know you progress.

FYI, you email was unfortunately marked as spam by Gmail.

Vaclav

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/