[GRASS-user] specifying length of segments to v.out.vtk

Jitendra Kumar jitendra.ncsu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 07:32:51 PDT 2014

When using v.out.vtk to export a vector map with boundary GRASS breaks and
writes out the segments in file. Is there a way to control the nominal size
of the segments when exporting it to VTK format. For example, I want to be
able to specify it to creates segments that are 1m in legth, or 5m. In
other words some way to control the resolution (number of points) to define
the lines/boundary in a vector. Is there any other export routine I can use
to achieve that?

Would appreciate any tips.

Thanks,

Jitu