[GRASS-user] Problem with Python GUI Grass 6

adamhoff adamhoffritz89 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 03:57:02 PDT 2014

I also have a similar problem.
When I try to use the python shell to set the region I get "region not
found". I can set the region in the grass shell (and other tools I use can
read the images from the grass shell), but I'm trying to develop a looping
python code for a big part of my master's thesis and stop on this problem.
And no other commands in the python GUI work, it is as though python can't
read my data or that python isn't properly conneceted or something.