[GRASS-user] Problems installing add-ons GRASS 7

Stephen Sefick sas0025 at auburn.edu
Tue Oct 14 06:43:54 PDT 2014

I deleted my old source directory and downloaded the most recent. This
has solved the problem. Thank you for all of the help, and sorry for not
thoroughly investigating before posting.
kindest regards,

Stephen

On 10/13/2014 02:00 PM, Markus Neteler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 6:59 PM, Luis Miguel Royo Pérez
> <luis.miguel.royo at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I'm getting this error when I try to install add-ons in Lubuntu 14.04
>>
>> Unable to load extensions. Traceback (most recent call last):
>> File "/usr/lib/grass70/scripts/g.extension", line 1081, in <module>
>> version = grass.version()['version'].split('.')
>> KeyError: 'version'
>>
>> I've installed the dev packages. Am I missing something? or is just a bug
>> due it's a beta version?
>
> Well, there should not be such a problem in a beta.
>
> How did you install it? Please post the apt... sequence in order to better help.
>
> And the output of
>
> g.region -r
> g.region -v
>
> thanks,
> Markus

Stephen Sefick
Auburn University
Biological Sciences
331 Funchess Hall
Auburn, Alabama
36849
sas0025 at auburn.edu
http://www.auburn.edu/~sas0025

Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are so
little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and make
us feel like gods.  We are mammals, and have not exhausted the annoying
little problems of being mammals.

                                 -K. Mullis

"A big computer, a complex algorithm and a long time does not equal
science."

                               -Robert Gentleman