[GRASS-user] mapcalculator error on grass through R (spgrass6)

Frederico Mestre mestre.frederico at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 15:30:40 PDT 2014

​
Hello all:

I'm using grass through R, however I came across an error, while using a
function that uses mapcalculator:

Error in system(cmd0, intern = TRUE) : 'r.mapcalculator.exe' not found
Error in parseGRASS(cmd, legacyExec = legacyExec) :
  r.mapcalculator not found

I initiated the grass session by doing:

initGRASS(gisBase = 'C:/Program Files (x86)/GRASS GIS 7.0.0beta1',
home=tempdir(), override=TRUE)

I can see that the maps are in the mapset, because when I do:

execGRASS("g.mlist", parameters = list(type = "rast"))

I see the list of map names.

Any help?

Already tried to re-install grass, and installed the last version of it.

Thanks,

Frederico
ᐧ