[GRASS-user] R.Stream.Order Missing

César Augusto Ramírez Franco caesarivs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 13:50:47 PDT 2014

What version of GRASS are you using and under which platform?

I'm using 6.4.3 from official Ubuntu 14.04 LTS repos and I'm able to
install it:

> g.extension -l | grep r.stream
Fetching list of modules from GRASS-Addons SVN (be patient)...
r.stream.angle
r.stream.basins
r.stream.del
r.stream.distance
r.stream.extract
r.stream.order
r.stream.pos
r.stream.preview
r.stream.stats

> g.extension r.stream.order

Fetching <r.stream.order> from GRASS-Addons SVN (be patient)...
A    r.stream.order/main.c
A    r.stream.order/description.html
A    r.stream.order/global.h
A    r.stream.order/io.c
A    r.stream.order/r_stream_order_orders.png
A    r.stream.order/order.c
A    r.stream.order/Makefile
 U   r.stream.order
Checked out revision 62483.
Compiling <r.stream.order>...
Installation of <r.stream.order> in </home/caesarivs/.grass6/addons>
complete.

> Hello,
> I am wanting to use the r.stream.order, but it looks like it was removed
> from the add-ons. Is there any chance it will be added back soon or that
> there is a snapshot of the code that I can use for the mean time? I have
> both Ubuntu and Windows available to me.
> Thanks,
> John

*César Augusto Ramírez Franco*
Laboratorio de Sistemas Complejos Naturales
Escuela de Geociencias
Facultad de Ciencias
Universidad Nacional de Colombia - Sede Medellín
Teléfono: (57-4) 430 9369 - 300 459 6085