[GRASS-user] OSX Yosemite - GRASS 6.4 stopped working

Thomas Adams tea3rd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 14:24:52 PDT 2014

Carlos,

Yes, the 'normal' GRASS TERM window. My apologies; I did not mean to use
Control-C during the GRASS launch, but -AFTER- the error appears. What I
sent you was from your original post. Interestingly, when I try to launch
GRASS on my Mac, I got the error I often see, but *your* error message is
very different from *mine*.

You get:

/Applications/GRASS-6.4.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/GRASS.scptContents/MacOS/grass.sh

The error I get has the path:

/Applications/GRASS-6.4.app/Contents/MacOS/grass.sh

See what happens if you use my path, above. If you have GRASS in your
Applications folder, the path I have should work. I have no idea why yours
is so different. No wonder GRASS is not launching. BTW, just now, when I
used my path above, GRASS just launched just fine for me.

Best,
Tom

>>> http://orcid.org/0000-0001-5073-5572