[GRASS-user] Add-on compilation errors in GRASS 7

peifer peifer at gmx.eu
Tue Sep 9 04:22:34 PDT 2014

Martin Landa wrote

> landa.martin@

> >:
>> module). Warning about broken modules.xml is related to g.extension
>> which tries to keep metadata about installed modules [1]. This will be
>> fixed by me since the generation of modules.xml file is done on our
>> university server (CTU in Prague).
>
> hopefully fixed.

Thanks for fixing. Installation works fine now [1]. I will close my ticket
from earlier today [2].

r.geomorphon seems to work fine for me and creates a forms output map as
expected. I'm using svn/grass7_releasebranch

Hermann

[1]

[GRASS:test]> g.extension r.geomorphon
Fetching <r.geomorphon> from GRASS-Addons SVN repository (be patient)...
Compiling...
Installing...
Updating metadata file...
Installation of <r.geomorphon> successfully finished
[GRASS:test]> g.extension -l
List of available extensions (modules):
r.geomorphon
[GRASS:test]>